As a prime driver in the electronics industry, Mycronics world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And their technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Mycronic is looking for a System Manager to join their future journey of growth - Do you have what it takes to deliver excellent system support to Mycronics global aftermarket team ensuring maximized effectiveness and customer satisfaction?Information om uppdraget
Mycronic is looking for a Field Service Management (FSM) System Manager. Right now, Mycronic are on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, they need the right kind of people by their side. People, perhaps, much like you! We welcome you to an exciting, challenging and unique role where you from the beginning will be part of the implementation and development of a new global FSM system.
During 2019 Mycronic will implement a Field Service Management system to further strengthen the global aftermarket organization. You will be part of the core project implementation team rolling out the solution to Mycronics global organization, including migration of data from legacy systems, training of end users and supporting during the global go live. You will interface directly with internal stakeholders such as Operations, R&D and IT as well as Mycronics global subsidiaries and distributors to understand their needs and translate into configured features in the system. After the go live, you will act as the first point of contact for the global users regarding system support and training as well as evaluate and prioritize enhancement requests from the users. Since you will have a close collaboration with other departments and subsidiaries some days of travel can occur to get to know stakeholders and end users.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be a part of the Aftermarket department within Business Area Assembly Solutions and you will be reporting to Jason Gross - Executive Director Global Aftermarket. As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Identify and develop needed system changes, gather feedback from users as well as communicate system changes
- Coordinate with processes and core systems integrated to the FSM system
- Manage new releases of the FSM system and efficiently roll out new features
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other objects within the platform
- Create and administer global training to existing and new users/groups
- Monitor and maintain data and system security
Vi söker dig som
You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mind-set and a high level of personal responsibility. Since you will work globally with all levels in the organization it feels natural for you to adjust your communication methods to overcome challenges around language and culture. You and a have strong interest in technology and innovation and you strive to deliver with the highest quality always with the customer perspective in mind. To be successful in the role you have the ability to identify activities, tasks or solutions that need to be implemented before it is requested by others and have a creative and problem-solving mindset.
In addition you will need:
- Technical Bachelors degree within Computer Science, IT or equivalent knowledge through work experience from a similar role
- Database query knowledge as well as practiced HTML experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
It is seen as a great advantage if you have:
* Experience of the Salesforce platform or experience of managing other IT-systemsOther information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Work area: Aftermarket - Business Area Assembly Solutions
- Location: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Elin Yeap and Recruitment Coordinator Malin Snårbacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
What does Mycronic do?