Are you as inspired as we are by the combination of multiphysics simulation and programming? Do you want to work in a team of driven and talented colleagues? Would you like to develop core functionality for products used worldwide by tens of thousands of engineers? If so, read on.Information om uppdraget
At COMSOLs Stockholm office, they develop the core functionality of their multiphysics product family, used worldwide in research and development (R&D) and computer-aided engineering (CAE). The software enables users to solve complex science and engineering problems, thanks in part to the intuitive and flexible graphical user interface.
As an Engineer, you will quickly play a key role within your development projects, where you will have many opportunities to suggest ideas and improvements. We strive toward making you an expert within your development area within a few years. Along the way, you will be supported by experienced colleagues in a collaborative working environment.
In addition to an exciting career working on a sophisticated software product, COMSOL also offer a competitive salary, individual pension plans, sponsored gym membership and respect for your leisure time and need for a work-life balance.Arbetsuppgifter
You will join the team responsible for the user interface, communication and data layers. They develop both the frameworks other developers use to quickly create and update functionality within their areas of expertise, as well as core functionality in the user interface. The team is also responsible for the Application Builder, a tool the customers use to create their own applications. This includes both a GUI designer integrated in the desktop modeling environment, as well as a code editor with access to the powerful external COMSOL Java API.
Within the team, they also develop the deployment products COMSOL Server and COMSOL Compiler, which the customers use to share their Application Builder-made applications. Most development is done in Java, but the team also uses C#.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for both junior and senior developers with the following background:
- MSc or equivalent degree in engineering or computer science
- Excellent skills in one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Inspired by taking on new problems across the full stack of technology
- Experience from large software development projects is a plus
- Interest in technology, physics, or simulation is not a requirement, but helps in understanding the products and market
Youre passionate about problem-solving and desire to go above and beyond in your work. We think you are flexible, value team work and understand the importance of putting the user center stage. You are not afraid to dig into existing code and make it your own.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
- Location: Stockholm, Tegnergatan 23
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from COMSOL that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.