Academic Work is investing a lot in developing a world-class IT environment to meet the goals of high employee engagement and to be the best place to work, as well as giving our clients and candidates the best experience. Our Group IT is now looking for our next System Administrator to join our team!Information om uppdraget
At Academic Work - we make people grow. Our Group IT department consists of around 70 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way. We are now looking for a System Administrator to join our team within Operations and Support. This is a new team constellation and we are right now implementing an IT Service Management process in order to clarify responsibilities and increase the value of the services we provide towards the organization.
Today we have two System Administrators at Academic Work and we are looking for a third person to join this sub-team. During a period of time, one of our current System Administators will be on parental leave. Being a System Administrator at Academic Work is a fun job if you enjoy variation in your daily tasks and if you like to be part of decisions such as future technology.
Our IT office is located in Norrtull, where we are just a short walk away from three of our other Academic Work offices which makes it easy to have day-to-day dialogues with our end-users. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth - could this be your next step?Arbetsuppgifter
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
As a System Administrator you will join our team within the department Operations and Support. You will work closely with other System Administrators, Digital Workplace Manager and Support Technicians.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage network, servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Act as 3rd line support
Vi söker dig som
- 3-5 years proven experience as a System Administrator,Network Administratoror similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) andservers
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms such as Office 365 / Azure AD and Windows Server Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Have the possibility to travel about two days every second month to any of our offices located in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany or Switzerland
It is considered a merit if you have experience from:
- Microsoft Flow / PowerApps / Forms
- HPE / Aruba
To succeed in this role, you have a great ability to cooperate with others, you are self-reliant and take full responsibility of your own tasks and results and able to set structures for others to follow. In the role as System Administrator you also need to be flexible and sometimes be able to quickly prioritize.
- Start: According to agreement
- Office: Norrtull, Stockholm Employment type: 100%, ongoing Reporting to: Head of Operations and Support
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.