Here is the position for you whos passionate about sustainability and want to be a part of a team in a company that is constantly moving! At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. We look forward to receive your application!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a Sustainability Coordinator on behalf of our client who is a music streaming company. This is an exciting role in a company with great organizational culture.
This is a consultant assignment from 2021-08-16 until 2022-06-30. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and they are looking for someone who can start the required date.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be included in the Sustainability Team, part of the wider Equity & Impact team. Below you will find the tasks that the role entails.
- Reevaluate reporting process for sustainability-related data
- Work to continuously improve the quality and scope of reporting
- Coordinate sustainability data reporting into the climate software platform
- Support the creation and validation/audit of the sustainability reports and alignment with key international frameworks/regulations, including but not limited to CDP, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and the EU/SEC requirements
- Project lead dedicated sustainability projects and collaborate cross-functionally
- Monitor and support firm-wide emission reduction initiatives
- Vendor onboarding and partner management of external stakeholders
- Manage internal communication channels (i.e. Slack and Workplace)
- Build internal awareness and engagement around key sustainability topics
Vi söker dig som
- Are passionate about sustainability with an appetite to continuously learn more
- Have experience with sustainability reporting frameworks and regulation, including but not limited to the Greenhouse Protocol, CDP, Science Based Targets, TCFD, EU Taxonomy and B Corp
- Have ability to drive cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders, also including external consultants and auditors
- Have strong analytical skills and good experience with handling data
- Have strong communication skills and ability to present key messages
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- CV application must be in English
This is a high pace, high volume role with interactions with hundreds of people. Communication, clarity, setting expectations and ensuring delivery is very important. In this role, you will communicate with external candidates and internal people, which requires very strong communication skills.Other information
Work extent: Full time,
Location: Central Stockholm, right now they all work from home
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.