Imagine supporting the IT-teams of the biggest TV broadcast companies, and the leading game companies in the world with their technical problems. The role as a Support Engineer at Vizrt will challenge your technical knowledge as well as your problem solving and service skills. You will be working in an office with more than twenty nationalities and helping people every day. Read more about the role here:Information om uppdraget
Vizrt is an IT-product company and they are developing smart, effective and powerful solutions for companies within the broadcast industry. Their product library is broad, and they have more than fifteen different products. Working with clients such as CNN, CBS and BBC but also clients within the ESPN and the E-sport community such as Blizzard.
This video shows you how Vizrts Clients used some of the products during the World Cup 2018 in football.
You can also see a longer presentation about a few of the functions here:
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Vizrt looking for a Support Engineer to their team, and Swedish HQ, in Kista, Stockholm.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Vizrt.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Support Engineer at Vizrt you will work with a team of six colleagues in the local office. The support team handles complex technical cases from Vizrts clients. You will have close contact with the internal R&D departments regarding the cases. You will work closely with colleagues within the Vizrt Support organization, with support teams located in other offices and regions across the globe. The team communication is open and with humor, and the colleagues make sure to have a lot of fun at work.
The daily work consist of working on your backlog of support cases and handling new incoming cases. You will help your team and work together where it is needed as well as reach out to R&D and colleagues from other parts of the organization:
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions.
- Analyze the problem and contact R&D if needed.
- Work to find a technical solution depending on the nature of the issue
- Be the person responsible for delivering a solution to the case.
This position suits the person who wants to take the next step in your support career, perhaps get a little closer to your long-term goal in a development role. You will get to work in an international environment with different kinds of people. The company has a healthy and inclusive work environment, and a completely new office with a lot of space in a great area in Kista. They occasionally go for after work, do out-of-work activities and have a yearly bowling competition.Vi söker dig som
- Finished studies from upper secondary school
- Have been scripting in Bash on Linux or Unix systems from either work, during studies or your spare time.
- Have experience of working in Linux-OS and infrastructure.
- Is fluent in the English language both in writing and speech.
- Has a citizenship in the European Union or have the right to work in Sweden.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Speak a second language such as for example German, French or Spanish.
- Have experience from computer programming, for example Python or Perl.
As a person, you are service minded and pay attention to the clients needs. You are analytical and good at solving different problems by searching for errors. You take responsibility of your own backlog as well as the teams overall success. You are a true team player and gladly help your colleagues. In addition to this, you are a thorough person. When you find a suitable solution to a problem you are attentive to details, by e.g. writing the documentation correctly.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Until further notice
- Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Vizrt is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Sebastian and Academic Work
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.