If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. Atlas Copco is now looking for a student in the fields of business administration, economics or engineering for a unique opportunity to get valuable experience for your future career over the summer holidays. If you are a student with strong analytical skills and have a great sense for struncture and detail - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a student in business administration, economics or engineering for a summer internship within their Motor Vehicle Division.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
- Role: Summer internship within Business and Pricing Controlling
- Duration: 2 months in the period June-August
- The summer internship: During the internship you will provide analyses and support to Costumer Centers and our Distribution Centre, and to the Finance and Marketing Departments with pricing questions. You will maintain and update pricing master data in relevant systems. You will update spare parts pricing in relevant systems. You will support on ongoing projects.
Vi söker dig som
- Education: University student in the fields of business administration, economics or engineering.
- Qualifications: Fluent in English, as you will be supporting costumer centers and distribution center globally. Strong analytical skills. Structured and detail oriented person. Service minded. Has good knowledge of Excel, and knowledge in SAP could be considered an advantage.
- START: June 2018
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours (Summer internship)
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).