This is a key role at one of the top schools in Europe where internationalization is highly-valued. You will be encouraged to take initiative, develop new ways of working and take ownership of your processes. Furthermore, you will work within a field which is highly prioritized and important for SSEs future development.Information om uppdraget
As the new SSE Development Project Manager, your key focus is to develop and execute various development (fundraising) activities, such as the Annual Fund Campaign, Class Reunion Programs, and other regular giving programs both in Sweden and internationally.You are offered
- An international work environment where focus is on learning and development
- To be a part of the number one top business schools in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Develop and execute a dynamic and detailed strategic plan for the Annual Giving program, setting goals based on historical analysis of donor and prospect base and school needs.
- Implement the Annual Fund campaign and raise at least 1 million SEK unrestricted support from alumni and friends.
- Establish and manage peer-to-peer solicitations segmented by targeted constituency and fundraising strategy, such as Class Reunion programs.
- Assist the Development team with prospect management and fundraising proposals.
- Work with Stewardship Coordinator to create stewardship plans for annual donors.
- Collaborate with the communications team to create print, electronic, and social media outreach strategies and branding for the Annual Fund Campaign.
- Coordinate with alumni networks in Sweden, UK and USA to implement fundraising campaigns.
Vi söker dig som
- Have an academic degree
- Have previous fundraising experience, specifically a familiarity with the objectives of annual fund raising.
- Are familiar with fundraising databases.
- Have project management experience.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Swedish.
* Experience from an academic setting.As a person you:
- Have the ability to build strong and longterm relationships
- Have a flexible approach
- Are self-driven
- Start: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Full time
- Placement: In the central parts of Stockholm
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and SSEs wish is that all questions is handled by Academic Work
We have an ongoing selection process which means that the advert can be taken down if we have moved to the interview phase.