"It's really interesting to see, I came directly from school and I had never been in contact with industrial clients before. But I got to see a different world, and it has been really interesting making their projects and building up a system that has a huge value for the clients, it's amazing to have that impact. Making such a result". That's how Kari, who today works as a Solutions Architect and Senior Manager, describes one of the reason's why he loves his job.Information om uppdraget
Dassault Systèmes is an international 3D Experience company that provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. They exist in more than 140 countries, and in many industries to help their customers create a better tomorrow. They are now looking for you who wants to work with implementation and modelling with an advanced software solution to their customers. Dassault Systèmes breathes innovation and they are very proud of being a fast paced organisation. You need to have an inner drive and high ambitions in order to match what they are looking for.You are offered
- Onsite training program/introduction in the Netherlands, and continuous introduction, skill and product development through out your career
- To work and learn about exciting industries, products and clients
- Being the point of contact and have a very central role between customers and in- house roles such as project leaders or the technical team
- The possibility to grow and develop together with Dassault Systèmes
As a Solutions Consultant at Dassault Systèmes you will be working closely with their customers when delivering customer projects. You will work in several different industries where you quickly have to understand and learn about the industry and the client. You will work in virtual teams in- house in parallel projects depending on the extent of the project, but mainly you will be the point of contact between the customers and the teams. You will be developing customer's processes, working methods and effectiveness regarding their planning of production, logistics, sales- and organisation and/or staff with a focus on supply chain planning & optimization. You will analyze and adjust the software according to the client's requirements in order to help them optimize their needs.
For an example you will
- Be working in projects, about 80% in- house and the rest at the clients
- Find a suitable solution for the client by conducting interviews and analysis
- Analyze and understand what kind of function the solution should have
- Be responsible for test and release
- Support the client in the testing phase in how to use the system and train the client in how use it. Both on site and virtually.
Vi söker dig som
- You who have a Master or PhD within a relevant area such as Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineering or Technical studies
- Are fluent in English in both written and speech
- Have a basic understanding of object oriented programming, meaning you are able to read the code and understand it, with a focus on Java, Python or C++
- Have the ability to work in Sweden
It's seen as an additional qualification if you are fluent in Swedish or any other Nordic language. Also if you have previous experience from a consultant role within software
As a person you are:
Solutions- oriented - Meaning you collect necessary information and can identify resources needed to solve tasks. Breaks down and analyses problems and can understand long-term consequences of selected solutions.
Responsible and self- reliant - Meaning you are able to work without predefined routines and n see relationships and situations in their correct context and shows integrity in your professional role if so required.
Cooperative/communicative - Meaning you work well with other people due to the ability to act in a responsive and attentive manner to others opinions, expertise and accomplishments. Listens, communicates and upholds a constructive dialogue.
Bold - Meaning you act with stability and confidence when in a new situation, despite limited knowledge and experience. Shows courage when given new and unknown tasks or when being outside of your comfort zone.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, recruitment
- Location: City, Stockholm, Sweden
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Dassault Systemes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.