iopsys is looking for a college who are a motivated software test engineer with a passion for software QA and testing. As a test developer, you will become a part of Iopsys growing testing team. The team's main area of responsibility is to develop test methods and test frameworks, conduct tests and further develop the test frameworks.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client iopsys looking for a software test developer to join their growing software development unit. iopsys software solutions AB is a subsidiary to Inteno Group AB, an international group of companies within the residential gateway business
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Iopsys. The assignment will be full time and extend long term.Arbetsuppgifter
As a test developer, you will be involved in test automation, tools and infrastructure development as well as continuous integration and release activities. You will also write test specs, create test cases and develop test automation to meet the quality gates and release requirements.For example, you will:
- Design and implement test tools, infrastructure and automation
- Work with test lead to maintain and improve the Build/Release process
- Work with developers in creation of unit tests
- Develop and maintain iopsys API Validation software
The position suits you who is a motivated software test engineer with a passion for software QA and testing.Vi söker dig som
- Have a Bachelors in Computer science or equivalent
- Have experience in working in Linux/Unix systems
- Have very good English skills in speaking and writing
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience in creating and maintaining test framework for embedded systems, experience with Git, experience with automated test frameworks, experience with Continuous Integration Systems or experience in White box testing.
As a person, you have good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Office hours
- Location: Skärholmen, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Iopsys is that all questions regarding the position is handled by [Academic Work](mailto:stn03 @academicwork.se)
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.