Extenda Retail originated in the merger between Visma Retail and Extenda - two leading retail tech-companies who together can offer a wide portfolio of retail solutions. Today they are a leading software provider to global retailers, with customers in more than 35 countries, both in the Nordics and Europe, and need to expand their Customer Cloud & Analytics-team with a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE). Are you a person with a strong passion for technology and have an interest in development and business as well as a to learn new things, this is the workplace for you!Information om uppdraget
The role as SRE is new at Extenda Retail and you will be a part of team of 10 team members, consisting of Frontend- and Full stack-developers, Product Owners, DBA and Team Lead. The role implicates a lot of collaborations with your team as well as the support organization and the customers. Therefore, the role is suitable for you who wants to work in a networking role with a lot of contacts, both internally and externally, where your tech expertise can help the development of the product forward.What we offer
- A possibility to build up and incuse the role
- An opportunity to work with a wide portfolio of solutions together with attractive companies, for example REMA 1000, Kronans Apotek, Apoteksgruppen, Lloyds and Odd Molly
- To work at a company with a global approach and opportunities to develop in your role and within the company.
A few words from your future manager
This role is perfect for you whos dreaming of building up a structure from the ground. Its up to you how you want to take on the role according to your experience and thoughts, which you think will get the best outcome- Wilhelm Perdahl, Product Development Manager and your future boss.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as Site Reliability Engineer you will bridge the gap between Operations and Development aiming to increase speed and efficiency by leveraging automation tools. As you will have a part in the responsibility of the production environment you will function as an enabler and multiplier with focus on helping the development team to run more efficiently. You will also have responsibility for the overall ambition to improve the emergency response process based on agile methodologies.
- Emergency response: prioritize tasks during a critical failure and act as point of contact for stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- Help development team become more efficient aiming to scale the platform and fulfill the business case
- Operations: increase speed and efficiency by leveraging automation tools to secure a self-restoring system
- Ensure SLA (Service Level Agreement) compliance by error budgeting or similar methods
- CI/CD pipeline status: overall responsibility for keeping the CI/CD systems in running condition
Vi söker dig som
- Have a technical academic degree with relevant area
- Have a few years experience of similar work tasks
- Have knowledge in Linux and Docker
- Have very good knowledge in English
We also want you to fulfill at least two of these qualifying requirements
- Knowledge in Service Level Objective, Service Level Agreement and Service Level Indicator
- Knowledge in Java
- Experience of DevOps tools, advantageously Spinnaker
- Understanding Kubernetes infrastructure
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge in Swedish
In this recruitment process we will personal competences, especially:
- Build relationships
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Solna
- Contact person: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 073 644 61 44.
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.