"Our culture is strongly characterized by our core values: passionate, innovative, and genuine. They reflect everything we do, how we work, and how we respond to customers. We believe that diversity, analytical capabilities, and dedicated employees drive development and growth."Information om uppdraget
As a Service desk specialist you will be a part of the IT Operations department team. The team consists of six people and is responsible for when someone calls out for the Service Desk team.
The culture is strongly characterized by their core values: passionate, innovative, and genuine. Entercard believes that diversity, analytical capabilities, and dedicated employees drive development and growthYou are offered
- A dynamic work environment with engaged colleagues and varied tasks
- Flexibility to work remotely part of week
- Working with 40 different nationalities
Youd be the IT point of contact in a variety of incidents and service requests. This also requires communication and coordination of activities so that issues are fixed quickly and in a positive manner. Entercard is also having an outsourced operating model, which mean you will also be cooperating with vendors in many countries and time zones.
Further you will...
- Be involved in various IT-related projects and rollouts as needed
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Manage orders and installations of software and hardware as well as mobile phone, and manage user rights
- Manage deliveries of communication solutions (telephony and data)
Vi söker dig som
- Experience in Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- 1 year minumum of work experience in relevant field, for example Service desk or IT-support
- Relevant education within IT
- Good knowledge of IT-hardware and understanding of IT infrastructure such as networks, servers, cloud services and security
- Fluency in English and a Scandinavian langugage, both written and spoken as you will use it in your everyday work
In this role, we place great emphasis on personal qualities as well as motivation for the role. We believe that you are a social and outgoing person who has a problem-solving and logical way of thinking.As a person you:
- Service minded
- Solutions oriented
- Self reliant
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Entercard that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the service, these are answered at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.