Do you want to work for one of the most attractive and innovative companies in Sweden? - Then this is the chance for you! We are now looking for you with experience within internal communication and change support to be a part of the leading provider of 5G network equipment!Information om uppdraget
- A supremely international and collaborative culture where growth and innovation from within is encouraged.
- You will be a part of a multicultural and including company and work for one of the most attractive organizations in Sweden according to YPAI 2021 !.
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer
- Support PLM projects with overall strategy, planning and execution of communication activities, including evaluation of success. Work task will for example be: working with sharepoint, development and review of PowerPoints, videos and internal events.
- PLM handles all the information about the companys products, so the projects will for example be about design specifications, material compliance, software and hardware.
- Identify needed communication activities and collaborate with various stakeholders/subject matter experts to realize them. Call-off additional support when needed.
- Report progress and raise issues to the PLM Communication Lead
Vi söker dig som
- Has at least 3 years previous experience within internal/corporate communications, change management and end user deployment.
- Holds relevant education within communication from University or other higher vocational Education.
- Are confident in content production such as different types of presentations, videos and O365 such as SharePoint/Yammer/Forms etc.
- Brand awareness importance - you understanding the importance of aligning to overarching frameworks, strategies and brand.
- You need to be able to lead and coordinate projects/individuals. Since you will be the "communicative eye", you are able to create text, illustrations and images in a manner that is effective from a communication optimization perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English since you will work in an international environment were English is the corporate language.
- Have an understanding for how to communicate within IT since you will be working in an company where IT-communication is a part of your daily work.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Previous experience in project and stakeholder management
- Previous experience with technical/IT communication
We care a lot for your personal attributes in this recruitment process where commitment and drive are two very important aspects. We are looking for you who are a good communicator and structured in your work. You are not afraid of taking initiative and have an outstanding collaboration skills. Furthermore you are flexible and have the ability to switch between different tasks such as strategic planning, hands-on execution, project management and leadership support.Other information:
- Work extent: Fulltime, Possible to work from home 50% of the time
- Location: Kista, Stockholm.
* Start: As soon as possible