Were looking for a Senior User Researcher who can design studies to gain a deeper understanding of our clients mobile. On this assignment you will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, and business opportunities to bring data and insights into every decision we make. We want someone who sees technology, engineering, and development as an exciting knowledge space.Information om uppdraget
Client Platform, a tribe in Platform Mission, is focused on mobile and client engineers. We are looking for a Senior User Researcher that can help us understand the needs of our customers and introduce research practices in our tribe.
As a Senior User Researcher, your role is to navigate and lead product innovation in an ambiguous space, building a deep understanding of users' problems and turn qualitative user research into insights to advise the future of our products.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of engineers, product managers, data scientists, designers, and more.
- Be autonomous; youll take ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Design and conduct evaluative and generative research that influences and drives the roadmap for our products.
- Enable evidence-based Product and Design decisions.
- Employ a wide range of storytelling techniques to communicate results and recommendations to product and design teams. This will in turn support insights driven product development.
Vi söker dig som
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products.
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that is actionable and can drive product design decisions.
- Comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.
- As a person you are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
- A dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development.
- Have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes, and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working.
- Start: April, 2021.
- Work extent: Full time.
- Location: Stockholm.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.