Emoco's mission is to provide services and resources that enables economical, flexible and reusable automation. We strive for a society where it, on a market basis, should be possible to utilize and refine the local resources to encourage a sustainable and satisfying life all over the world. Automation solutions available for everyone, from DIY and family businesses to schools and corporations. Welcome to Emoco Labs!Information om uppdraget
Emoco is owned and funded by Fam. Goertz who has a long history of innovations and business ventures. First in the launch plan for 2021 is the ecommerce platform and a cloud based console with IDE for remote development. To simplify means that we have to innovate and be in the fore front. You will as the 5th employee in Emoco be part of forming the development team and technical platform. The market place is one of the corner stones of Emocos cloud services. It is where Emocos community members can display, find and exchange knowledge, products and services. Emocos tech stack is based on open source and we encourage to support open source initiatives. Emocos revenue will come from trading commissions and subscriptions related to hosting.The Emoco offer also includes cloud services for code and project collaboration tools, infrastructure components and a backbone for automation, IOT.
Some words from your future manager
"The desire to participate in a start up grew after being involved at an early stage in the mobile operator 3. First as a developer and then as manager of various development teams. You are given a lot of responsibility but also a unique sense of participation in both the product and the organization. Emoco is probably the most technically challenging project I have participated in, but the complexity also means that the satisfaction within the team is great when we reach a really good solution after a week of research, testing and sometimes hot discussions. What gives extra energy in Emoco in particular is that we work to give something to our surroundings that can improve the quality of life and the environment"You are offered
- Be a part of development in a true full stack environment and work together with specialists in multiple disciplines ranging from electronics, mechanics to Artificial intelligence.
- You will conduct in development of business critical systems.
- Be a vital member in decision-making regarding technology and architecture
- History and ambitious projects aside, Emoco Labs offers you a friendly environment where you can grow and develop - both on a practical and personal level
- Emoco Labs aim for a sustainable approach to work and life, because that is the best way to maximize long-term speed, while retaining clarity of vision
You will be an important part of continuing to develop Emoco Lab's cloud service and there will be great focus on developing the architecture. You are probably structured in you work and a good architecture is important for you. You will be working with the whole development process, from idea to finished product.You will for example
- Designing new software functions (backend & frontend)
- Implementing and testing new software functions
- Work on enhancing the architecture
- Participate in creative and technical discussions
- In the long run, lead more junior colleagues
Our technology stack: JS, Python, C++, Typescript, NodeJS, VueJS, ContainerD, Kubernetes, WebRTC, MySQL, RedisVi söker dig som
You appreciate working in a team to form a viable technical strategy. It is important for you to stay up to date in your technical scope and you like to tackle difficult problems and you have a good habit of reading and evaluating the pros and cons of different frameworks, design patterns etc. You are creative and like to create sustainable technical solutions. It's okay if you're afraid of being on stage, but you should like to share your knowledge.
In addition to that, you have
- Several years of work experience as a software developer
- Participated in multiple diverse projects.
- Strong knowledge in English
It´s an additional qualification if you have
- Knowledge in containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in Java and C++
In this recruitment process we will focus on your interest in the position as well as your personal skills. The personal skills that is most important is:
- Start: According to agreement
- Location: Stockholm, Lidingö
- Extent of work: fulltime
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org
OBS! - We do not handle applications through email, apply for the position by clicking apply here below