Everything they do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence-and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In todays fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a companys survival. As they have done for 70 years, they set their sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so they can steer their company toward long-term success. Samsung is on a strong digital growth journey and is now looking for a Senior Digital Analyst who will own and develop digital analyses and data-driven marketing. Do you want to be a part of Samsungs journey? Welcome to apply!Information om uppdraget
As Senior Digital Analyst you will use metrics to gain insights throughout the customer journey. You will work closely together with a team of digital specialists to gather metrics, generate insights, improve results and increase efficiency and sales. You will also be responsible for the development of tools and that we have the core competencies in place.
You will be working in Samsungs Kista office.You are offered
Here you will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast pace and international company and to contribute with your former knowledge! In return, you will be a part of a company that offers great career challenges!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Secure tracking is set up and data from all digital channels is correct.
- Analyze, generate insights and opportunities throughout the customer journey.
- Own, monitor and improve reporting and visualization of data and KPIs from all channels.
- Develop tools and methods in order to work data-driven, automated and pinpoint target groups.
- Follow trends within data science, stay on top of best practices within data science, tools, AI and more.
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum 5 years experience from working with digital analysis, reporting and optimization
- Have a strong knowledge of the digital landscape
- Specialist within digital analysis with a solid technical understanding of tracking, data collection, data flows and visualization
- Works independent in tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Full proficiency of key digital marketing and E-commerce KPIs
- Fluent in English, Swedish is qualifying.
As a person you love to make decisions based on data. You are a self-starter, pragmatic and always see opportunities and a successful project manager that can juggle several stakeholders simultaneously. You are also a strong communicator who appreciates fast-paced international organizations.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: 6 month consultant position with possible extension
- Location: Stockholm, Kista
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.