Are you looking for a opportunity to work with producíng, distributing and compiling large amounts of data for various reports. To work proactively and dive deep into numbers. Solve problems and find connections while you are involved in changing the processor. You should like to take a lot of responsibility, have a good self-drive and at the same time dare to ask for help.Information om uppdraget
Our client is looking for a sharp business controller/corporate finance person to join the team in a lead role, shaping the reward and equity programs from the inside. The team develops the reward strategy and the compensation structuring, including the equity programs. We also make sure that we maintain and govern the framework for this, increasing the awareness of understanding with key stakeholders.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be involved in building operational excellence through improved processes and analysis, staying ahead of the game to make informed decisions. You will provide input and guidance on key business processes and issues. Identifying, mapping and assessing internal and external factors and risks on incentives and equity programs is also an important part of your role, as are maintaining governance structures.Vi söker dig som
- CV must be in English
- Professional background from Business controller or Corporate Finance
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with people at different functions and levels
- Excellent in expressing yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English.
Som person är du:
- Service minded
- Quality minded
- Start: ASAP
- Omfattning: Fulltime
- Placering: Stockholm, London, Berlin
* Rekryteringsprocessen hanteras av Academic Work och önskemål är att alla frågor rörande tjänsten hanteras av Academic Work.