Are you an engaged enthusiastic Backend Engineer who is ready for your next exciting assignment? At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our clients team. You'll be working with building new experiences for their users in a fast paced and experiment-focused environment.
Their backend infrastructure is a complex, micro-services based architecture, most of them coded in Java and running on Google Cloud. Each team at this company is independent and is responsible for designing and operating their own services, while the infrastructure team provides tools and guidelines to enable teams to quickly and easily create and operate their services.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months.Arbetsuppgifter
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Collaborate directly with engineers and stakeholders outside of the Company
- Build and iterate on Java services that serve millions of users
- Work together with representatives from product, design, and business to define the roadmap
Vi söker dig som
- CV application must be in English
- You have + 6 years of experience from working in a similarly complex engineering environment
- You know how to write distributed, high-volume services in Java
- You are experienced with deploying and operating services on Linux
- You have experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end
- You have great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Further on you have good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions. We are looking for you who have a can-do attitude and you enjoy working closely with other companies and see limitations as an exciting challenge. You have great communication skills and a good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- Start: April 2020
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.