Have you recently finished your University studies and want to kick start your career in one of the worlds most successful electronics companies? Do you want to work in an international environment with a high pace and constant strive for excellence, innovation, growth and improvement? Samsung is currently looking for talented and highly motivated newly graduates for their Graduate Program starting in January 2020!Information om uppdraget
As a member of Samsungs graduate program, you will get the opportunity to develop and get valuable experience in one of the world´s most successful electronic companies.
The different positions will involve working with, and development within the chosen area, for example business control or marketing.
Samsung Graduate Program suits those who want to get the chance to contribute to Samsung's growth and expansion as well as those who want to help them achieve their vision to improve the everyday life of their customers. Take the chance to start off your career in this international, fast moving company!You are offered
- A dedicated mentor throughout the program
- Participation in team activities aiming to contribute to Samsungs growth
- A kick start in your career in a fast paced, dynamic organization
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT GRADUATE - CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
As a Product Management Graduate, you will work close with the Product Manager. During the program you will learn more of market intelligence and analysis. You will learn how to set up a commercial strategy in the Nordic region, including what products to launch, what sales channels to use and what the recommended retail price for the products should be. The program will prepare you for future positions within business control, retail management and product management.
- Proven skills in Excel and Power Point is a requirement
- Relevant education within business administration required
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT GRADUATE - MOBILE
Product Management is the center of attention both internally and towards HQ. As a graduate within this field you will learn how to plan and set a product strategy and launching plan, executing promotions and ensure that the fundamentals for doing business is in place. Responsibilities will involve product strategy, pricing, product life cycle management and assisting sales in selecting products. From this position all career ways lay open because you will learn in detail how the company operates.
* Relevant education within business administration requiredSupply chain management graduate
As a SCM Graduate you will learn how important logistics, stock rotation and control of dealer stock is. You will learn to work in an international environment with many contact points like Business director, PM and Sales. For example, you will follow up shipments with factory, planning purchase, support Sales department and Order administration with info.
* Your degree is preferable within purchase and/or logisticsMarketing graduate
We are looking for two Marketing Graduates for different divisions within Samsung. The Marketing Graduates will support the Category Marketing teams. The most important tasks will be to support and coordinate content marketing and digital activation of marketing campaigns and day to day activities. You will learn about a wide range of marketing aspects and will have the opportunity to own certain parts of the marketing work.
* An education within Business administration with marketing-focus is a requirementDigital marketing graduate
As a Digital Marketing Graduate you will be working in the Digital Marketing Team, getting an insight into the Samsung digital consumer journey starting from SEO and SEM to personalization of content on the website, retention and loyalty program creation in Samsungs own media and CRM platforms. Your main focus will be on the loyalty platform Samsung Members and content creation by selecting and publishing content for the marketing of the Samsung Members application. Other responsibilities include resizing images, curating content, coordinating with copywriters and translators and conducting QA on multiple handsets. The program will prepare you for future positions within digital marketing teams.
* Education within Marketing, Communications or similar fields requiredObserve!
* When applying, please rank the two roles that you find most interesting and explain why you have chosen the two.Vi söker dig som
- Recent graduates with a degree in marketing, business, IT, economics or equivalent depending on position applied for
- Maximum one (1) year of work experience
- Strong language skills in English and Swedish
- Strong interest in technology
As a person you are:
Samsung operates in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly. For you to enjoy working at Samsung, we believe you are energetic, social and outgoing with a strong competitive and positive approach.The recruitment process:
This recruitment is handled by Academic Work in close collaboration with Samsung. The process consists of tests and telephone interviews conducted by Academic Work followed by an Open House event in Kista in November. At the event you will get to know Samsung and the managers a bit more, but you will also perform an interview and present a case to the recruiting managers. The Open House event is mandatory for applicants. By the end of November, you will know if you are among the seven new graduates at Samsung!Other information
- Start: January 2020
- Graduate program period: 18 months
- Location: Kista
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.