The airline industry is at an exiting point when the world starts opening again, and the customer requirements are very different from before the pandemic. At SAS Digital & IT we have taken the opportunity to resize, modernize and transform to agile digital development. Within Customer Service we are moving from legacy tools to Salesforce Service Cloud run by a DevOps team. Do you have some years of work experience as a Salesforce developer and are looking for next step in your career? Then this can be the right place for you! You will be part of a real dream team with driven and supportive colleagues and a committed Manager. We are looking forward to welcome you on board!Information om uppdraget
The purpose of this role is to operate, maintain and develop the Salesforce Service Cloud implementation at SAS. They have started the journey and already moved Chat, SoMe and Email to Salesforce, and hence removed three legacy systems. The roadmap ahead is exciting and extensive, including both continuing building the foundation in Salesforce, but also being innovative in how they automate and find new ways of handling customer service. As a Salesforce Developer at SAS, you will belong to a small DevOps team of 7 team members - Product Owner, Tech Lead, Salesforce Experts and Developers, working with continuously improving SAS digital services within Customer Service. You will work in close collaboration with your whole team and get a good introduction from your colleagues to get the very best start in your new role. You report to Maria Andersson, Head of Customer Engagement.
* In this role, you can work both remotely or from SAS office in Solna - check out their newly renovated office space HERE
Some words from your future manager
"Hi! My name is Maria, and I am responsible for one of the value streams in SAS digital channels called Customer Engagement. In this area we focus both on all IT-solutions within the Loyalty program and Customer Service. Within Customer Service we have created an agile DevOps team, handling all digital development. We are a front-runner team at SAS, with a clear vision and scope. We both develop and manage the operation and have full mandate to decide on the future of this platform. Our team consists of 7 team players with high competence, drive and energy and we look forward welcoming you to the team!"Arbetsuppgifter
SAS are going from an old legacy platform with ~10 systems, to a modern set-up with Salesforce as the main tool. Together with other developers and the Tech Lead - this role is part of running the technical side of Salesforce, but also working very close to the Product Owner and Salesforce Experts handling all configurations.
You will for example...
- Work with the operations and maintenance of current Salesforce implementation
- Work with development according to team backlog - both completely new areas, as well as continuous development of current platform.
- Reporting issues and align with IT Service desk as well as Salesforce
- Investigating root cause of incidents and propose improvements
- Stay up to date with Salesforce product offering
- Driving software craftsmanship and a continuous delivery mindset on a daily basis.
- Understand needs from business, prioritized by the Product Owner, and be able to translate those needs into working software
- Doing demos of team deliveries
Vi söker dig som
- A post-secondary education within IT
- Some years of work experience in a software developer position working with Salesforce
- Understands an agile workflow, for example Scrum
- Strong knowledge in English since you will use it in your daily work
In this recruitment process we will focus a lot on your interest in the position as well as your personal skills. The most important personal skills are:
Information about the process
- Phone interview with Academic Work (15 min)
- Digital interview with Academic Work (1 h)
- Interviews with SAS (ca. 2 h)
- References + decision
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm or remote (OBS! If you do not live in Stockholm, you need to be in Stockholm a couple of days a month for sprint planning etc.).
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, email@example.com
* Our selection process is ongoing, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.