Arrow Global Supply Chain Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arrow Electronics. We help large high-tech OEM clients execute their supply chain transformation strategy by implementing and executing end-to-end integrated supply chain orchestration services. We manage demand, supply, inventory, shipments, invoices and returns through our operational centers of excellence so that our clients can focus on their core competencies and other strategic initiatives. Arrow Global Supply Chain Services is a global leader in helping companies execute supply chain virtualization - a transformational supply chain strategy as identified in the 2019 Gartner Supply Chain Strategy Hype Cycle.Information om uppdraget
As a Sales Support Specialist you will be a part of a global service organisation that supports Supply Chain programs with complex needs. You will support the Sales Operations Manager in serving as a liaison between Arrows internal resources suppliers, and customers. You will also help build long-term business relationships with customers and support the sales team with direct customer contact for Order to Invoice process.Arbetsuppgifter
In this position you will
- Researche and respond to customer inquiries.
- Maintain efficiencies in operational processes and procedures.
- Assists the Sales Operations in identifying root cause and corrective action where needed.
- Manage sales support activities
Vi söker dig som
- Around three years of relevant experience within the IT industry as sales support or similar
- Good knowledge in the Ms Office package
- Fully fluent in english
It is an advantage if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge about IT components
- Previous experience from working with a CRM system
- Fluent in swedish
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have
- Takes initiative
- Start: As soon as possible
- Scope: Full-time
- Location: Stockholm, Kista
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Arrow asks that all questions regarding the service are directed to Academic Work.
Apply to the job by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and this advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.