Are you an administrative star who are passionate about problem solving? Do you also want to be a part of a high-paced and high-tech company with a global market? Envirotainer is now looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team located in Stockholm. If you have a bachelor's degree and have good knowledge of Excel, this could be your next opportunity! We are working with an ongoing selection, so make sure to apply today!Information om uppdraget
As Sales Support Administrator, you will have a key role by supporting Envirotainers sales representatives. Envirotainer has three sales groups and EMEA is their biggest market which means that an administrative support is highly needed. Together with the other sales representatives, you will be responsible for creating quarterly business reviews towards their clients and presenting data by managing structured and appealing presentations towards Envirotainerns clients. You will also be responsible for creating and structuring sales materials towards the sales representatives clients by listening to their needs. The role is highly focused on administration and documentation but will also include a lot of internal communication.You are offered
- To work in a global, international and flexible work environment and organization.
- Be part of an environment where everything is possible and where you get a chance to improve your coordination and initiative skills!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Research and structure data for the sales representatives clients
- Create quarterly business reviews
- Manage presentations towards Envirotainer's clients
Vi söker dig som
- A bachelor's degree, preferable a higher education within relevant area
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a good knowledge of Excel
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have
- Take initiative
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Rotebro, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.