Do you have experience in B2B and want to take the next step in your career? Do you define yourself as a high achiever that always wants to reach new goals? At Gilbarco Veeder-Root you will be a part of a fast-paced international sales team where no two days are alike. Do you want to be a part of the journey ahead?Information om uppdraget
Gilbarco Veeder-Root is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia. They are now looking to expand their sales team in Sweden with a Sales Manager.
In this position you will primarily work with finding new business opportunities. You will drive and develop the new business sales strategies and plans to achieve business growth objectives with Scandinavian prospected customers by winning over business from competition or by getting into new business areas.
To fit in at Gilbarco you need to enjoy working in at fast-paced environment. You will be a part of an international Sales team where your colleagues are spread out all over Scandinavia and your closest manager is located in Israel. In spite of this the team makes sure to create a close collaboration to drive each other to be the best, a big part of Gilbarcos core values.Arbetsuppgifter
- Actively drive account planning and daily management by focus on sales & action plans, sales boards, sales funnels and counter measures
- Providing forecasting, budgeting and price deviation information to Finance, Marketing and Operations teams
- Sell the entire portfolio of dispensers, terminals and payment systems, tank level gauging, POS solution for manned and unmanned sites, EV chargers and e-mobility management solution and services
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales with a proven track record in a technical/solution sales environment
- Experience in new business acquisition and penetration into new accounts
- Proven track record in managing tenders and negotiating and signing contracts
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Graduate with Business/Engineering degree
- Knowledge in another Nordic language
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal skills and your drive for the position. To thrive in the role, we believe that you are driven and proactive and enjoy taking great responsibility for both your own work and the company's goals and vision. Furthermore, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Takes initiatives
- Build relationships
- Start: Immediately or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Stockholm, Bromma
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Gilbarco Veeder-Root that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.