The fast-growing Marketing Tech-company Wiraya continue their expansion on the Swedish and European market. They are now looking for a driven and positive Sales Development Representative who will step into an evolving role where you become a very important player for Wiraya's continued success! Are you motivated by making connections, see clear results of your work and enjoy working both independently and in teams, we believe this position is right for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a Sales Development Representative to Wiraya.
Wiraya is one of Europe's fastest-growing Marketing Tech SaaS companies that, with the help of data and artificial intelligence, helps companies activate their client by sending exactly the right message, to the right person, at the right time - automatically. Voice and text messages.
Wirayas head office is in the center of Stockholm and there are 40 people working there. The atmosphere is characterized by ambition and work ethic but also by positive energy and having fun together. Here you will find colleagues that you can work out with, take an after-work with, and that you can challenge on either ping pong or dart in the office landscape. Wiraya also has an office in London and a smaller one in Malta.
They are now looking for a Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for prospecting new markets and make contact with potential clients within these industries: iGaming, Telecom, Automotive, Utilities, Financial Services and Insurance. You will use LinkedIn, e-mail and phone to attract interest to Wiraya and book an initial meeting with the clients. Your focus will primarily be within the iGaming segment (perfect for those who find this exciting!). In addition to the client contact, you will also have a close internal collaboration with the sales team, the customer success team, and the marketing team. You will operate in an international environment and have clients all over the world.You are offered
- Good benefits
- A solid introduction
- Good development opportunities in a growing company
As a Sales Development Representative, you are an important part of helping Wiraya grow. In this role, you will prospect and contact potential clients across Europe. You are responsible for pitching Wiraya's service and book appointments, and then handing it over to the sales team. Clients can be cold and unprocessed or inbound leads. Most clients are English speaking!For example, you will:
- Prospect clients, chart opportunities and identify people to contact
- Process clients; call them, schedule appointments and lay the foundation for the business deal
- Work closely with the sales team and take great responsibility for ensuring that the deliveries are of the highest quality
- Manage and log cases in Salesforce
- Represent Wiraya at fairs
This role suits you who are social and forward and who are not afraid to pick up the phone and contact new people. Here you will learn and develop a lot and within a few years, there are good chances to climb internally. The Sales Manager, Patrik Eriksson, describes the role of "Its a perfect start to the sales career".Vi söker dig som
- Have a completed high school education
- Have 0.5-2 years of work experience in sales, customer service or other service roles
- Have good telephone experience and used the phone as a working tool in previous roles
- Good communication skills in English, both in speech and writing
- Have an interest and understanding of digital solutions
It is an advantage if you...
- Have experience in B2B sales
- Good communication skills in Swedish, both in speech and writing
- Have experience working in a CRM system (Wiraya uses Salesforce)
- Have experience in the iGaming segment since this is where you will put a large part of your client focus
As a person you are:
* Self-driving, enduring, fearless and result-orientedOther information
Start: Immediately, with regard to the notice period
Work extent: Full time
Location: Central Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Wiraya's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be taken down before the service is added if we have gone to the selection and interview phase.