We are now looking for a Reliability Analyst! Do you want to work in a Swedish company with a global coverage and with a product that you can be really proud of: Safe delivery of pharmaceuticals! Envirotainer is a company with an easy-minded spirit, international culture and an open atmosphere. If you want to work with strong analytical tools, in a company that will launch a total new product line in 2021, this is the position for you. We are looking for you who have a relevant degree in engineering, and your favourite task is working with numbers and databases. Apply today! We are already running the recruitment process!Information om uppdraget
The Investigation Team analyses several hundred shipment incidents every year to identify how Envirotainer and their customers can improve products and services, an important part of the Envirotainer pursuit of Predictability in the Active Cold Chain.
Automated data analytics is a key component in the work performed by the Investigation Team.
They analyze data both in small scale where they may look at a single container involved in a shipment, and in large scale where they analyze large datasets to establish expected container performance. Data analytics is performed on multiple sources of data that together help them build a picture of the technical performance of their fleet.
With the launch of a new product line in 2021, the demand for well-structured data and strong analytical tools will increase even further.Arbetsuppgifter
As Reliability Analyst within the Investigation Team you will take the lead in developing Envirotainers analytical tools and thus be the enabler for efficient and accurate data analysis within the team. The analytical tools range from monthly report templates to automated anomaly detection. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the data produced by the department is well structured and accurate. Since your results are integral to the overall performance of Envirotainer you play an important role in driving the future success of our company.
Is this role you will:
- Prepare monthly reports as required to relevant forums (e.g. product management and senior management teams).
- Weekly reporting for weekly business reviews on senior management level.
- Continuous improvement of reporting tools (dashboards, standard reports).
- Continuous improvement of existing anomaly detection analytics tools.
- Development of additional anomaly detection methodologies.
- Develop analytical tools that support incident investigations.
- Identify areas of improvements for the structure of data captured per incident.
- In collaboration with the process manager, define and implement changes to the case management system configuration.
- Create and maintain processes to ensure data hygiene.
Have a look, this might be your future workplace!Vi söker dig som
You who have:
- University degree in engineering within a relevant field of study (e.g. Computer Science).
- Experience from data visualization with Power BI or similar, make this visible in your CV.
- Experience from working with SQL or other database languages.
- Experience from analyzing and combining multiple data sets.
- Understanding of statistical tools such as analysis of variance and distributions.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
- If you have a degree or have taken courses within the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Relevant work experience from similar roles.
As a person you:
Have the ability to analyse and break down large datasets with complex dependencies and present findings in a comprehensive way to a varied audience. You have strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving. A highly motivated, self-directed worker who is always looking for a better solution. You have passion for structure and order and a belief that accurate data analysis drives correct decisions.Envirotainers core values are:
Essential, Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit. To be successful in your role at Envirotainer you need to demonstrate the following interpersonal skills.
- Professional, and act with integrity and take responsibility for your work and actions
- Open, honest, and transparent in your communication
- Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach to how you perform work within the areas of your responsibility
- Strive to be agile and to act fast
- Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
Relevant work experience and educationOther information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Long term contract with Envirotainer
- Location: Based at Envirotainers office in Rosersberg. few minutes from train station.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Envirotainer that all questions regarding the position is handled by