Why Mycronic? If you are a tech nerd, then you have come to the right place! You will find Mycronic´s technology everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. If you have some years work experience from software development and enjoy a multicultural work environment with eager and inventive colleagues, then we want you on our continued journey!Information om uppdraget
When joining our development team, you will work with one of the most advanced machines there is. Our team is a mix of experienced developers with an open mindset that strive to solve problems together. As a manager I strive to encourage development and find new paths to solving problems - you will be greatly challenged to create software that meet the needs of our customer and technology development that is at the forefront in the industry!" - Erik Henkel, Group Manager RnD / PG Software and your future manager.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Senior Software Engineer at Mycronic, you will be part of a dedicated team with both junior and more experienced developers which will give you good opportunities to both learn from others and to share your experiences. The team is responsible for designing the data processing software for Mycronic Pattern Generators and the projects that you will work with vary over several development phases - from idea to finished product.
Your job tasks will for example be to
- Adapt and develop software functions according to customer needs
- Receive and analyze product requirements
- Participate in technology development and in improvement of methods and tools for software development
In joining the Mycronic software team there is potential to try new products and expand your horizon by working in our global enviroment. There is also opportunity to specialize and really dive deep into the technology. As a team we grow together and face some very interesting challenges in order to deliver software that enables the next generations of screens Erik continues.Vi söker dig som
- a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electronics or other relevant area of knowledge
- Some year of work experience in developing new software functionalities in C (where you have been responsible from start to finished project)
- Knowledge in agile methods such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience from requirement analysis
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken alike
It will be seen as an advantage if you have:
- Experience in Java and/or C++
- Experience in Linux
You will be an important part in the work to push computing hardware to the maximum using CPU or GPU:s to delivery high performance calculations. To find ways to do this, you are solutions oriented and self-reliant and can independently choose work methods. You are also cooperative which means that you work well with other people and acts in a responsive way to other opinions, expertise and accomplishments. On top of this, you are also structured and can independently sets plans for how your work should progress and be delivered on time.What does mycronic do?Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: fulltime, permanent employment
- City: Täby, Stockholm
- Contact information: Recrutiment Consultant Johanna Sörell, email@example.com and Recruitment Coordinator Malin Snårbacka, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!