Information om uppdraget
Nanologica is a life science company that develops nanoporous silica particles for life science applications. This competence is applied in two business areas - drug development and chromatography, a separation technique used in drug development and drug production. The company's mission is to help offer better and cheaper treatments for patients worldwide through the technology platform NLAB Silica .
At the head office is in Södertälje, you as an employee are met by an international environment that is permeated by cooperation, courage and curiosity. As an employee, you are expected to combine knowledge and skills with creativity and passion, to help the company constantly develop towards the next level.You are offered
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-looking company that currently consists of 22 talented and committed individuals, evenly distributed between women and men who represent a total of eight different nationalities.
- A workplace that gives you the opportunity to develop and gather meritorious experience
- The opportunity to work with committed colleagues who want to take advantage of your ideas, your experience and your curiosity
- As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer
- Design and implement experimental strategies in new research areas
- Responsible for leading the projects together with your colleagues where you set clear goals and time frames
- Generate reliable data and push the boundaries of Nanologica's core technology
- Budget responsibility
Vi söker dig som
- Holds a master's degree in chemistry, materials technology or equivalent
- Very good skills in Swedish
- Has worked in a laboratory environment, preferably in an analytical role
- Has experience of working in project form
- Experience from HPLC method development
- Is good at assessing data, drawing conclusions and suggesting progression
It is an advantage if you have:
- Advanced laboratory work
- Surface and colloid chemistry
- Biochemical analyzes and peptide work
- Experience of working with Design of Experiments and process upscaling
The competencies that form the basis for this recruitment are as follows:
- Analytical / Problem solving ability
- Ability to cooperate
Of course, you identify with Nanologica's values Colloboration, Curiosity and Courage.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Scope: Full time. Consulting assignment of around 12 months. The probability that the assignment will be extended is provided if all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- Location: Södertälje. You will be expected to be in the office as materials to carry out the work are available there. We follow advice and guidelines in the current state of society.
- Salary: Hourly-based monthly salary
- This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Nanlogica's wishes are that all calls and emails about the service go to
* Search for the service by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
* We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the service, these are answered at email@example.com during office hours. Write the ad title in the title and feel free to copy the link to the ad in your email. For general thoughts about your application / our recruitment process, we are often available in the chat here on the web on weekdays, so feel free to contact us there!