QA tester looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Join the team at Qbtech to be a part of working with technology within ADHD assessment and giving clinicians the objective tools to rule in or rule out ADHD.Information om uppdraget
Our passion lies in helping to improve the outcomes for those with ADHD; through better diagnosis, better treatment evaluation and better treatment monitoring. Additionally, we are building a community to offer support to both clinicians and patients, sharing best practice and real-world experience of living with and managing ADHD.
As the first in-house QA tester at Qbtech you will work closely with the team of developers, designers and product owners to lead the work of quality assurance through testing for Qbtechs professional and consumer products. The products are used by healthcare professionals as well as aiding private individuals seeking help for ADHD symptoms, and your role is to work with both new as well as current features of different platforms. You will run various tests to ensure the products meet design specifications by identifying issues or bugs and sharing reports with the product team. You will be a part of a small, agile team of 5 people at the office based in central Stockholm.You are offered
- Being part of a small, committed team where your ideas and opinions matter
- Flexible workplace with the opportunity to work partly from home when needed
- An open and welcoming culture in an international workplace where key words are openness and collaboration
- Engaged co-workers that are passionate about what they do and being part of doing something meaningful
- Participate with a test perspective in all phases of the development process, from business requirements to design, development and release.
- Perform manual testing on all our product platforms (i.e. desktop, mobile and web apps), both by exploratory testing and functional testing.
- Develop test cases and define test activities suitable for different situations.
- Perform test planning and release planning (incl. regression testing).
- Prepare and facilitate test sessions with the team.
- Manage test accounts and test data.
- Write detailed and clear bug reports and help your team prioritize them by severity and impact.
- Take part in our continuous work for improving our QA infrastructure and processes.
Vi söker dig som
- +1 years of experience with QA testing
- Fluent in English
It is an advantage if you have an education within software testing, but not a requirement. In this process we will be looking for you who are:
- Have good communication skills
- Start: Mid-August
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Central Stockholm, right next to Humlegården
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Qbtech that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.