Our client has grown to become one of Europes leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. They are Swedens largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Their research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy.Information om uppdraget
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international and dynamic working environment
- A working environment where you are encouraged to take charge of your own work and where your ideas and input are highly valued.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offe.
The division for Network and systems is looking for a Python software engineer to work in the field of cyber security, network management and research.
- development of python modules to abstract away infrastructure, cybersecurity concepts and operations,
- design of APIs and standalone CLI apps for consumption by end users,
- automation of infrastructure and handling of CI/CD,
- documentation of the codebase for fellow developers as well as end users,
- unit and integration testing of the codebase.
Vi söker dig somRequirements:
- software engineering experience as a professional or via other involvement in software projects
- fluency in Python
- software engineering skills and knowledge of principles, methods and tools
- bash scripting
- computer networking, virtualization
- basic computer and network security principles
Preferred qualifications: Knowledge and skills that are meritorious for the position
- Experience with cloud providers (especially Google Cloud)
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring (especially using Elastic stack)
- Familiarity with configuration and orchestration tools (especially Ansible, k8s)
- Machine learning background
- Some UI development skills (especially on the web)
As a person, you communicate respectfully and constructively with other team members and you approach technical discussions as an opportunity to improve the product, to learn and to advance the team. You embrace established solutions and try to reuse and improve them.
Great emphasis will be placed on personal competency.Övrig information:
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.