We are looking for a Purchasing Specialist to a growing energy company with start as soon as possible. This is assignment will give you great experience from a fast growing tech company and the opportunity to work with a motivated team in Stockholm.Information om uppdraget
The electrification of cars, trucks and buses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever. Our client leads this change and aims to become the leading battery partner for the European automotive industry and set new benchmarks for sustainability and CO2 footprint.
As a Purchasing Specialist you have an exciting opportunity to work across all procurement for all entities. You enable our stakeholders with strategic and tactical choices while being cost-effective. This position is responsible for early and ongoing engagement with internal stakeholders and external suppliers from specifications to sourcing to delivery. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden and see the immediate results of your work.
This is primarily a temporary position for 6 months starting immediately, but as the company grows, there are good opportunities for extension.You are offered
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
- Creation in Purchase Orders in MS Dynamics
- Follow-up on Scheduling and Expediting of placed Purchase Orders
- Negotiation of Delivery Terms of MRO Frame Agreements
- Occasional Travel to Skelleftea Production Site (once a month)
Vi söker dig som
- Have at least one year of working experience from purchasing
- Great experience in working with Dynamics365
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
It is highly preferable if you have:
- Bachelor's degree witihin related field
- Knowledge within E-procurement
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, Kungsholmen
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.