Do you have a background within document handling? Are you service minded and also enjoy supporting colleagues and coordinating information and tasks? Your responsibilities involve a lot of administrative tasks, but you will be involved in the whole process. Does this sound like the job for you? Apply as soon as possible, as we work with ongoing selection!Information om uppdraget
We are now looking for a new team member to join our new team for Product Reporting. The Product Reporting Specialist are responsible for the reporting for all products, in accordance with relevant requirements set by our clients Compliances Specialist. .You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Product Reporting Specialist you are responsible for the reporting for all products within the company. The product reporting is managed via a document sharing system to secure that all documents are available to facilitate the registration of products before each market´s deadline.
As a Product Reporting specialist your main responsibilities are:
- Secure that all documents are ready to facilitate for the product registration before entering each selling market.
- You create and communicate routines connected to this system to internal and external stakeholder.
- You ensure that the routines and guidelines are followed and keep constantly developing and improving the way of working.
- You are our main contact person towards Embassies and Notary Public.
Vi söker dig som
- Have very good administrating skills.
- Have good skills in Microsoft office, especially excel.
- Preferably have previous experience from Buying or Production.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
We are looking for someone that are able to keep it simple and see the bigger picture. We also see that you enjoy working independently but at the same time are a great team player. We believe that you enjoy working according to routines and guidelines. You are serviced minded and enjoy a coordinating role with many stakeholders in various parts.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: The turn of the year
- Location: Stockholm
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase