Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
Were looking for a hardworking product manager to help lead our clients Connectivity Engineering team in their Core Infra team - they are our clients division committed to building out industry-leading cloud-native infrastructure. Their vision is to provide the foundations for a reliable and secure developer platform that allows our clients thousands of engineers to iterate quickly and also allows us to scale our user base.
In this role, you will be setting the direction for the perimeter solution, crafting and then executing a product strategy around areas like service messaging (think gRPC), service discovery, and service mesh (think Istio and Envoy). Your work will influence the entirety of our perimeter ecosystem at our client and will therefore impact the way the world experiences music!
This is a consultant assignment with start asap and for 6 months with a chance of extension.Arbetsuppgifter
What youll do:
- Own and drive the product strategy for the connectivity infrastructure domain.
- Balance the needs around reliability, security, cost and scale with building new features.
- Partner with other Product Managers in Infrastructure to provide a world-class developer experience for our clients engineers.
- Ensure that your team is working effectively and has a healthy balance between innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the companys short and long-term goals.
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- Knowledge of modern cloud infrastructure and industry trends in this space toward making informed decisions on the overall product vision.
- You are an experienced product manager meaning youve driven product strategies
- You have a deep knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- You understand the importance of the developer experience to improve impact, distribution, and success for developers building on top of your product
As a person you have excellent leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills. You are a curious go-getter. You can inspire change, adapt quickly, and enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving environment. You have experience building large-scale infrastructure and have exposure to cloud-native technologies.Other information
- Start: asap
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.