Do you want to work with the company behind the world´s brightest X-ray tube? Great, then you´ve come to the right place! Excillum is a leading company in the field of high-end microfocus and nanofocus X-ray sources and was founded in 2007 by researchers from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH). As a Product Manager at Excillum, you will be a part of a company with a friendly and helpful work environment with humble and motivated colleagues and contribute to enable new science, improve medicine and enhance manufacturing by continuous development of state-of-the-art X-ray sources.Information om uppdraget
Excillum designs, develops, and manufactures X-ray sources with the world's highest radiance based on anodes consisting of a fast-flowing jet of liquid metal. The X-ray sources are used in a wide range of areas including quality assurance in semiconductors, electronics, and battery manufacturing. Other application areas are in the development of new medicine and research for example in biology, medicine, and material science. You will become a part of a company with a strong innovation culture, where sharing knowledge, teamwork and personal growth are valued most highly. The role as Product Manager is a highly anticipated contribution to Excillum, where your work will have important significance to the planned growth-journey ahead. You will work closely with experts within other functions such as electronics, software, research, production, market, and sales and you report to Sara Haack, Head of Product Management. This position is placed at Excillum´s head office in Kista, where they have both development labs and production, which means you will work physically close to existing as well as coming products.Arbetsuppgifter
You will work with the product's life cycle in a broad perspective with all from hard- and software, to maintenance plans and profitability. You will influence the companys direction, the status and change of existing products, as well as what new products to invest in. With the great ambition to expand to new markets as well as grow with present customers, the emergence of a product management function and a dedicated product manager is now needed. Initially, you will mainly work with existing products and focus on how the products are to be managed and maintained, as well as setting the product requirements in dialogue with the development department. Over time the role will expand, and you will also work to identify, develop, and package new products for new markets.
You will also be in continuous dialogue with customers ranging from the manufacturing industry to research academies. Your focus will be to have a holistic view of the entire customer's organization and needs. To form that, you will interact with people from many areas such as production staff, development, sales and service.Vi söker dig som
As a person you should be driven and have the ability to form long term and trusting relationships both internally and externally and work both strategically and operationally with the whole product lifecycle. Additionally, we see you as being able to strongly verbalize your opinions, while being coherent towards others and value their perspectives. Moreover, it is crucial that you are independent and can create own initiatives regarding new ways of working or the optimization of processes within your own function as well as cross functionally in production, sales, and market.
You also have ...
- A bachelors or masters degree in engineering within a relevant area
- A few years of experience from working with product management where you should have worked with both hardware and software
- Experience of interfacing with different areas such as development, market, sales or equivalent
- Very good knowledge in English
It will be seen as a merit if you have
* Experience in OEM business and/or integration of products into larger systemsAdditional information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Kista in Stockholm, Sweden
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Excillum that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our selection process is ongoing and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.