Think of the most high-tech electronics products you can imagine. Then think one step further. What technology creates the most advanced high-tech of today? Mycronic´s do. With unique and world-leading production solutions, they spearhead the electronics industry. And since they are passionate about technology, Mycronic invest heavily in their R&D. You will join a company at exciting times on a journey of growth where they continue to break new grounds, explore new markets and expand worldwide. Sounds like an interesting company for you? Read on!Information om uppdraget
Do you have what it takes to manage Mycronics product compliance on all product levels globally? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to assure the product compliance throughout the whole product lifecycles. You will be part of a global team where you are the key person for the product compliance worldwide and have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries.Arbetsuppgifter
- Lead risk assessments regarding machine safety including electric hazard and EMC in machines during the development phase
- Decide on level of regulatory compliance for machines and components that are realized by Mycronic
- Handle the NRTL certification that some machines have
- Maintain technical documentation for machines during the complete lifecycle.
During your work you will constantly be working with improvements and ways of make the processes more efficient. You will be offered a position with a lot of freedom with responsibility and chance to impact the ways of working.When passion meets innovation
Vi söker dig som
- A University degree (M.Sc or B.Sc), preferably in electronics
- Experience of successful working closely with a test house similar to e.g TUV, Intertek/ETL, Nemko, Rise/SP etc.
- 3 years experience working as Product Compliance Engineer in Electromechanical design or similar
- Knowledge in the most common electronics safety standards as e.g SS EN IEC 61010-1:2010
- Master SS EN ISO 12100:2012, SS EN ISO 13849-2:2016 and SS EN IEC 60204-1:2018
- Good knowledge when it comes to EMC
- Fluently in English, written and spoken alike
In this recruitment process, we will place great emphasis on your personal skills, primarily;
- Solutions oriented
You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize-and reprioritize-come to its full use.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Täby
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Kindly direct all your questions to us.
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase