Are you passionate about product safety and have some experience of legal requirements and regulations in product management, product development and / or general product quality management? Do you want the opportunity to work for a company that is a market leader in high-tech equipment for agriculture?
DeLaval is now looking for a Product Compliance Advisor who will be part of the global Compliance and Quality team and strengthen compliance competence within the company.Information om uppdraget
As an advisor related to product safety and legal requirements, your main responsibility will be to support DeLaval's product development and management. This is mainly by following our internal processes, procedures and guidelines. You will interact daily with internal stakeholders such as engineers, project managers, product managers and buyers.
This is a challenging and cross-functional role that will enable personal growth and development. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your horizons and contribute to the product compliance fulfillment in a company with an exciting and diverse assortment.You are offered
- A workplace that gives you the opportunity to develop and gather meritorious experience
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
Make assessments for market regulations and interpret product requirements.
Support product development and be involved in change projects that involves testing and certification requirements.
Ensure that our internal compliance process, procedures, and guidelines are understood, aligned and followed.
Be prepared to drive and lead initiatives across the organisation related to your area of expertise.
Participate in the department's work to monitor existing product legislation both at EU level and outside the EU.
Monitor that correct and valid product standards are applied on DeLaval products.
As a Product Compliance Advisor, you report to the TeamLeader for Product Compliance. The position is full-time and located at DeLaval's office in Tumba, Stockholm.Vi söker dig som
Holds a University degree within electrical- or mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* If you have an understanding for conformity assessments work related to EU regulations for CE marking.
Have a deep understanding for technical and legal regulations.
It is an advantage if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in working with product safety and/ or product legislation in an industrial company.
- Experience of working with advanced Excel and other parts of the Office Package.
- A genuine interest for the connection between technology, safe products and legal requirements as well as standards.
- Basic knowledge in Swedish
The competencies that form the basis for this recruitment are as follows:
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time. Consultant assignment for 6 months. The probability that the assignment will be extended is provided if all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- Location: Tumba, Stockholm
- Salary : Hourly-based monthly salary
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from DeLaval that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Search for the service by clicking on Apply below. We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.