We make people grow! At Academic Work we are confident that our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success. We believe that that their growth is essential for our continued journey. We are therefore now looking for an Engaged and Tech-savvy colleague with experience from the L&D-field. Are you passionate about the L&D-area and want to continue your development in an organization with high energy and ambition? Join our Journey!Information om uppdraget
As People Development Manager you are responsible for implementing and following up on the AW learning structure, method and culture for all our six markets (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland). You will also be a key player in People and Performance projects initiated, delegated and followed up by Head of People Development.
To succeed in the role as People Development Manager we believe that you have experience within the L&D-area and are curious to develop that area even further as well as the People Development area in general. You love to explore new methods and implements them hands on. In addition to L&D, our People Development team are responsible for people experience, people data, leadership development and succession planning and we want you to share our ambition to continuously develop these areas together.
You will work in close collaboration with another People Development Manager and Head of People Development, to whom you also report to. Your home will be Academic Works office at Dalagatan 100, where you will be surrounded by ambitious co-workers who work closely together and help each other to achieve excellence. We have a deeply rooted culture of Can-do attitude and inclusion that has earned us employer experience awards three years in row.Arbetsuppgifter
- Super user, and point of contact for our LMS and secure usability and effect of the system.
- Advisor, on development of existing and new system support for learning and visibility of learning to Head of People Development.
- Re-search - Monitoring the field of L&D externally and internally.
- Support local L&D in structure, culture and method of training - Lead relevant forums for producers of training initiatives and local L&D specialists.
- Identifying and developing Best practice in cooperation with local L&D functions.
- Participate in projects and initiatives within Group People & Performance.
Vi söker dig som
We believe that you recognize yourself in the competences below:
- Taking Initiatives
To master the position successfully, we also believe that you have the below experience:
- Bachelors degree within relevant field such as, pedagogy, psychology, HR or behavioral science. However, the interest in working within the L&D area is most important. Therefore other fields might be of interest.
- 3-5 years of professional experience within the L&D area, preferably in an international context.
- Competence and experience in building trainings and making use of supporting platforms for digital training and nourishing a learning culture.
- Great interest and motivation towards developing the L&D area
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
It is desirable if you:
- Are used to do research and prepare basis for decisions in questions such as new systems, methods, platforms and learner.
- Have Manager experience or have extensive experience in supporting managers.
Our culture #weareacademicwork
- Our Culture and Core Values
- Our mission - We make people grow
We reward ambition.
Our focus as an employer is to create a positive environment and a culture in which our employees can mutually motivate and develop each other - professionally as well as personally. And with self-confidence, we can say that we are very good at it. Find out more about our promise to you as an employee here.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Dalagatan 100
- Apply to the position by clicking Apply here on other site" and you will be sent to Teamtailor, our recruitment system. Please note that your application, therefore, not will be visible in your profile. We are working with an ongoing selection, therefore try to send your application as soon as possible.
- If you fullfill the requirements, the first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than only your CV.
If you proceed, the next step is a phone interview, and after that, behavioral descriptive interviews and a case.