Do you define yourself as a high achiever with a can-do attitude that always wants to reach new goals? Do you have experience in B2B working with international clients and want to take the next step in your career? At BoardClic you are offered a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company and get exposure in international business at the highest level, working directly with Boards of directors, Chairman and CEOs. Apply today and take this rare opportunity to be a part of a company that has the biggest listed and private companies as customers worldwide.Information om uppdraget
BoardClic is a Saas B2B company founded by two female entrepreneurs Monica Lagercrantz and Malin Lombardi who has over 60 years of collective experience within corporate governance. BoardClic provides an analytics platform that takes a data-driven and science-based approach to evaluating boards of directors, CEOs and management teams. The platform provides qualitative actionable insights on performance, benchmarking, and transparency in order to align top leadership functions. The company was founded in 2019 with the goal to enable companies and Boards of Directors to make better decisions, based on data-driven evaluations of the work of top corporate functions. The mission is to bring technology, data, transparency and simplicity into the work of boards and leadership teams. They are now looking to expand their sales team with a Partner Sales Executive that will be responsible for establishing relationships with global partners and building new partnership opportunities. The role also requires hands on sales to new customers and identify new prospective BoardClic customers through the broad network that you are managing.
You will be the first person to enter the Partner Sales Executive role where you join team of ambitious colleagues reporting directly to the CRO. As a part of BoardClics team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing company, but also to get deep insights in international business at the highest level and get a huge networking opportunity. Their customers include Board Members, CEOs and Management Teams of listed and private companies worldwide.Arbetsuppgifter
In this position you will primarily work with managing and growing existing partners as well as establishing new partnerships. You are responsible of building strong relationships with the partners through events and meetings. You will act as a go-to person on BoardClic practices, offering as much knowledge to the customers as needed to make them excel in BoardClic usage and increase profit. Through your close relationship with the partners, you will find new business opportunities to act on from you customer base that will generate more revenue. You will drive and develop the new business sales strategies and plans to achieve business growth.Key responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within your network of high-level persons.
- Manage complete sales-cycles, presenting to board level target customers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with an emphasis on new business sales.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Gathering and analyzing data and customer requests to help build and improve the product roadmap..
Vi söker dig som
- 5+ years of b2b sales experience internationally or from working with executive search, preferably in a SaaS-company
- Experience building and driving partnership revenue channels
- Experience and proven success building your own sales pipeline
- Experience managing and closing the full sales cycle with a successful history with new business sales and the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience managing accounts driving high customers satisfaction and retention
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal skills and your drive for the position. To thrive in the role, you need to enjoy working at fast-paced and changing environment of a startup company. We believe that you are entrepreneurial and have a high energy level together with a high degree of integrity. You are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a proactive approach to work. Finally, you have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can confidently present to clients.
Furthermore, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Great at building relationships
- Start: Immediately or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Grev Turegatan 18, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from BoardClic that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.