Are you a student within the IT or Tech area, and have minimum of three semesters left? Are you looking for a role that equals to your education and that offers you a flexible work situation? Right now, we are looking for four students that has the interest to grow in a role that will include support, customer contact, problem solving and other interesting tasks in the IT and tech area. Read more below!Information om uppdraget
Envirotainer offers leasing services of temperature-controlled containers; mainly for the transportation of pharmaceutical products that are temperature sensitive and needs a controlled environment during transport. The Envirotainer Operations department consists of Customer Service, Logistics, Damage Control, Global Service Network and Reliability & Cold Chain Services. Together they service the logistic needs of their customers, ensures the fully functional containers are where they are needed and when they are needed. Not only they deliver containers, they help the customers to plan and execute successful shipments.
Envirotainer continuously strive to improve the availability of the active cold chain - going the extra mile to provide best-in-class solutions for customers. You will be a part of Envirotainer's Customer Service team together with Logistics that are the first line of support, dedicated to deliver high quality customer service and availability for their customers. They are the one stop call to secure and cement the customer experience from the beginning, middle, and end.
Your role acts as the liaison between the company, customers and partners by providing product and services information and resolve any problems that their clients might face. While providing the highest level of customer service, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior, Customer Service manage orders, incoming calls and e-mails. Troubleshoots basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide basic desktop support.
You work will include support against the customers by e-mail that are open 24/hours. Therefore, you are excepted to work shifts of two weekends a month with standby during night time and day time. You will have a rolling schedule that will be decided every month with minimum of 3 hours paid/shift, depending on how many orders you are receiving. More information will be given during the process.
While you dont have any e-mails incoming you will work with easier testing in relations to Envirotainers in-house system.You are offered
- An interesting part time job within the IT and Tech area
- Flexible work location and weekend shifts
- Work with interesting technical products and be the expert against your customer
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- Responsible for the incoming orders, phone calls and and e-mails, including making changes to orders
- Perform testing in an application called Jira
- Hand over task to the full time staff that will help you solve the problems when the weekdays starts
Vi söker dig som
- You have three semesters left on your education (including spring/summer 2021) with an alignment towards IT or Tech, graduation erliest summer 2022. Make this visible in your application.
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- A great interest and good knowledge in IT and computers
As a person you are:
- Solution oriented
- Start: Immediately, training will be mandatory at the office in Rosersberg
- Work extent: Part time, shift and stand-by, job will also be during summer period
- Location: Flexible, from home
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Envirotainer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.