We are looking for a Marketing student to an exciting and developing assignment at our customer Adven/ Värmevärden. Join the journey of bringing their new brand to life and contributing to the future growth of a great company with highly skilled professionals in the energy field. Company is looking for you who want to grow and develop with the company - a large part of their organizational culture and goal. Selection is ongoing, send in your application today!Information om uppdraget
The two energy companies Adven and Värmevärden started their common journey in 2020 and they are now in the middle of building a new brand. As Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will contribute greatly to the success of the new brand. You will be a part of the Group Marketing & Communications team, working closely with all MarCom Business Partners for our respective business segments as well as Global Marketing and Communications.Yor are offered:
- A flexible and educational part time job
- Good short- and long-term development opportunities
- A diverse view to the area of marketing and communications
In the role of Marketing and Communications Coordinator for Adven/Värmevärden you will contribute to the practical execution of and support in marketing and communications tasks deriving from businesses and the Marketing and Communications team.
- Supporting in the practical implementation of the company's new brand
- Tasks related to development of the new website, website content migration and intranet platforms
- Supporting in the project communications tasks on a need basis
- Assist in organizing events
Vi söker dig som
- you are studying marketing at university level or simililar, and have aorund two semesters left of your studies
- You are interested in developing in content creation
- You are able to communicate fluently in English and Swedish (if you speak Estonian or Finnish as well, your new team will be thrilled)
- You have some experience in website management and CMS platforms, for instance WordPress
- You have experience in photo editing and page lay outing in the Adobe Creative Clous tools
- The mindset of a structured doer and a curious team player
- Start: 1st of september
- Work extent: 20-25 hours/week
- Location: Sveavägen 151, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.