Do you have experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Distribution Management and wants an exciting assignment for two months in an international environment? Are you also good within administration, this is your next position. Selection is ongoing, send in your application today!Information om uppdraget
We are now looking for an Order & Delivery Management resource to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution. Also, follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are carried out. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flow.
This is a two months assignment. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Plan Order to fulfill customer/ project requirements
- Secure 100% clarification of a Sales order
- Secure all items on a sales order have received confirmation and an Order Acknowledgement has been sent from the sales order
- Prepare Order for Distribution
- Create delivery prior pick and pack
- Change Order according to customer/project request
- Determine Mode of Transport
- Monitor and Validate Letter of Credit
- Prepare shipment for call-off
- Validate info for export declaration
- Acknowledge Shipment readiness
- Monitor Shipment in transit
- Keep track of the invoices from the service providers
- Monitor and control the invoices. Take corrective actions in case of any deviations
- Work closely with the team in timely approval and routing of the invoices
Vi söker dig som
- Education: Upper Secondary School, University degree in Business Administration or relevant area is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- System application knowledge (SAP) is Preferred
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time for two months
- Location: Kista
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.