Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
Our client is currently seeking an Operations Generalist to backfill a parental leave position in our Royalties team based in Stockholm. You will actively make data-driven decisions by sourcing and manipulating information from different sources. You will provide weekly and monthly operation reporting to senior stakeholders. You will work from home until the COVID emergency is over and then from the Stockholm office
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
You'll support the analysis and calculation of royalties to be paid to content providers Work with a cross-functional team of data analysts, engineers and accountants to help provide reporting for senior management based in New York.
You'll also evaluate royalty calculations by understanding how terms and conditions of royalty agreements are implemented to meet requirements Work in an environment with a group of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about our client's success.Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience which may include: experience testing requirements or performing financial calculations as a royalty analyst, business analyst, data analyst, controller, auditor or other relevant role.
- You are organised, operationally focused, and able to take instruction and own tasks and processes easily You have strong business and financial acumen as well as interest/experience in analyzing data (Sql / BigQuery) and documenting your findings.
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and have an eye for detail and strong communication skills.
- You have a degree in accounting, or a degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. finance, economics, computer science, statistics) with substantial experience working with financial data and systems.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience working with recording or publishing rights, but not mandatory
- Start: december
- Work extent: Full time, covering a parental leave
- Location: Central Stockholm, right now you work from home
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.