Our client, a global fashion company, is now searching for Onboarding Coordinators to their Brand Services team. In this role you will help partners (well known brands) of the company with smooth onboardings and support within our clients business system, while gaining great experience within tech & retail. Apply today and come and join their journey!Information om uppdraget
This is an opportunity to work and create connections at a global company. You will work in an open, fast-changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace. They have a strong culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
Working in Brand Services is fun! Our customer believes in teamwork and co-creation with other functions within the Group.
In this role, you will belong to the Service area External Products within Brand Services and work with all external partners (well knows brands such as Adidas, Loreal etc) for the Group. You will ensuring a smooth partner sign on, onboarding and support. You will belong to a team with approximately 12 members, 5 that will have similar roles.
You will work with wide contact areas and be in contact with the whole Brand Services team as well as Assortment teams, Accounting, Logistics, Business Tech, Customer Service and B24 (the aggregator/system that our client uses). You will also work closely with business tech.
Your work tasks will mainly be...
- You will guide our external brands through the company-process, focusing on ensuring the correct product information to the back end systems via EDI.
- You will also guide the partner in the partner portal in the system, B24
- teaching the partners on how to respond to orders, send logistic information as well as invoices.
Vi söker dig som
- Knowledge of multibrand selling
- Knowledge of product information flow
- Knowledge about aggregators within Wholesale
- Knowledge of online selling
Your personality plays an important role for this position. As a person, you are a great communicator and you are great at managing projects and meeting deadlines. You are a true team player, and you have an interest in Tech.Other information
- Start and length of assignment: Immediately, three months with chance of extension
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, currently remote
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.