With a clear goal to have the insurance industrys most satisfied customers, If are looking forward to begin this exciting journey. You will be part of building up a brand new Agile Nordic Content team, and take the communication to the Nordic business customers to a whole new level. Therefore, they are now looking for you who have a relevant education or experience within a similar position and are fluent in Norwegian. Are you interested in creating engaging and visual content that drives traffic from Google and converts into sales? Then this could be the next career step for you!Information om uppdraget
In this role at If Skadeförsäkring, you will be involved in creating a new Nordic team: the Nordic Digital Content team. The teams focus will be to optimize and develop the website, create engaging content and attract more customers. Your role will focus on SEO, conversion optimization and analyzing customer behavior, as well as creating high-quality content with a Norwegian language responsibility. If you have previous experience in SEO you will get the chance to develop your skills and if you dont have any actual experience but have a big interest, you will get the chance to learn more about it since If is a digital and data-driven company.
The team consists of four Nordic Content Managers with different expert areas and one Nordic Web Manager who has overall responsibility for the websites in four languages towards If's business customers. We aim to develop the Nordic communication in a uniform way, to ensure a qualitative, innovative and efficient work towards all markets.You are offered
- The possibility to realize your own ideas and work with fun projects from start to end, where your accomplishments will be both appreciated and visible internally and externally
- A modern and versatile workplace with an open, honest and trustful culture with clear expectations that everyone takes responsibility and initiative
- In addition to exciting work tasks and a pleasant workplace in newly renovated premises, they also offer good employee benefits
You will be part of a team with a clear Nordic focus and have a dynamic and varied role. You will work closely with your colleagues both within and outside the team such as marketing, product experts and tech department. At the same time, you will also have a Nordic specialist area that you run independently. For example, you will:
- Develop an SEO strategy for the team and create keyword optimized content to drive traffic from Google.
- Follow up and analyze user behavior on the site and work with conversion optimization, A/B testing, heat maps, etc.
- Bring out new concepts to attract visitors to the web and create value for the customer. Help the visitors to understand insurance in an easy and customer-friendly way.
- Write new content and ensure that the content is relevant, updated and in line with communication plans.
With the Nordic focus of the role, it will include approximately 1-2 nights away each month to be present at If's various offices in the Nordic region and to keep the team's understanding of the four countries' markets up to date.Vi söker dig som
- You who are fluent in Norwegian in both speech and writing
- Speaks and writes English on a good professional level
- Has a post-secondary education in communication/media/web development or you have a couple of years experiences from a similar role
It will be considered merit if you have experience working with:
- SEO tools
- Google Analytics
- A/B testing tools (such as VWO or Google Optimize)
- Content Marketing
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
- Start: Immediate, but eventual notice period will be considered
- Work extent: Full time, with 6 months probationary period
- Location: Bergshamra, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from If: s that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.