Semper wishes to recruit a Nordic Category Product Manager to the team that is responsible for the baby-toddler food. We are looking for you who have great project management skills and have experience from the FMCG industry. This role gives an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within an international company with a leading position in the Nordic market.Information om uppdraget
Semper's well-known brand guarantees the same high quality as it has done since the start in 1939. Today, Semper is a leading actor in the Nordic countries within the categories Baby & toddler food, Baby & toddler Milk and Gluten-free food.
Sempers headquarter is located in Sundbyberg and the company's production facilities are located in Götene and Falun. Semper has 240 employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark and has an annual turnover of approximately SEK 1.5 billion. Semper is part of the international food company Hero Group with over 4,300 employees in 16 countries.
Semper now wishes to expand the team with a product manager with experience in FMCG who will work with product development and project management of their major initiatives and launches. You will work towards the Nordic market and be responsible for one of Semper's largest categories. Together with your colleagues, you will ensure that the products that are launched in the Nordic countries are of high quality and lead to increased sales and market shares.You are offered
- A stimulating and challenging environment within a market-leading company with a strong brand and a great reputation
- A corporate culture that is characterized by flexibility and short decision paths
- A solid induction program - all to ensure you get the best possible conditions to succeed in your new role
As product manager for the baby/toddler food category, you are responsible for managing product launches in the Nordic region (this can include everything from launching new products, packaging, promotions). You will belong to a team that is actively working in an innovative way in order to develop new products for the specific category.Your main responsibilities include
- Project leading product development of your Category together with our R&D team
- You create launch plans for the products and create toolboxes to be delivered to the countries for local implementation of activities to support the launches
- You have assortment responsibility and are expected to carry out continuous checks on how the product portfolio develops. You do this through financial analyzes and with the help of the AC Nielsen tool
- You act as the contact person for the Nordic countries and Semper's export department regarding marketing and updates in the category
- You will be conducting consumer surveys, concept testings together with our Research Agencies
Vi söker dig som
- You with a bachelors degree in economics or marketing
- You have at least 1-3 year of experience as a project manager within FMCG, the food industry or the grocery trade
- It is considered a strong merit if you are used to working with AC Nielsen which is an important analysis tool in your work
- You are fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing. Speaking one of the Nordic languages is considered a plus.
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Sundbyberg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Semper that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.