As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
BA Assembly Solutions is continuing to expand and will further strengthen the application support activities based at Mycronic´s HQ in Täby. Mycronic are looking for an Application Engineer with primary focus on Pick and Place, SMD Towers and their Software suite. As they are moving more and more towards fully integrated SMT line sales, the work could also cover Mycronics Dispensing, Inspection and Jet printing products portfolio. This important role will support both pre-sales activities and existing customers in all of EMEA, but with a primary focus on the Nordics. The role will also be responsible for the Mycronic demo room in our HQ, in Täby. Planning and participating in trade shows in EMEA is also part of the responsibility. You will be working as part of the global applications team within the AS Aftermarket organisation, as well as with our Regional Sales teams and R&D product centres. Role is based in HQ, but has an EMEA wide scope and extensive travel can be required from time to time.Arbetsuppgifter
- Together with sales team participate in the sales process and in customer meetings to provide applications technical support.
- Organize and perform customer demos.
- Qualification of new customer production environments. Based on the findings propose complete solutions.
- Assessment of existing customer production environment. Based on the findings propose improvements and/or solutions.
- Cycle time calculations for Pick and Place, Jet Printing and capacity calculations for Towers.
- Demo center development. E.g. 360 benchmark implementation, full Mycronic line implementation.
Vi söker dig som
You are a team player with an open attitude, a positive mind-set and a high level of personal responsibility. You are a good communicator that acts with a high sense of urgency. You have a genuine interest in understanding customers production environments and have the ability to see how Mycronic can help the customer to become better. You know what value Mycronics Pick and Place solutions offer and you understand how customers should use our PnP machines and other products to achieve the best output. Further you also have a strong interest in explaining and coaching Mycronic´s customers in how to use their SW suite and Towers and have an interest to learn about Inspection and Jet Printing solutions.Your background and experience:
- At least three years of work experience within electronics manufacturing
- Experience from process and technical support of assembly lines and software
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
- Knowledge in SMT Machine Programming and Software Suites used for electronic production
- Experience and sound process understanding of PCB SMT assembly and production environments
It will be seen as an advantage if you have:
- Experience in PCB Design and Fabrication, PCB Conventional Assembly and PCB Inspection and Test
- Have a technical academic degree
As a person, you are persistent and have the ability to work hard and invest time, energy and commitment on your work. You remains motivated and effective despite setbacks and stays focused on long-term goals. You are also cooperative which means that you works well with other people and acts in a responsive way wo others opinions, expertise and accomplishments. Furthermore, you are structured and have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively. You can also independently set plans for your work and builds structures that others can use. Finally, you are self-reliant and can independently choose work method and make the necessary decisions to drive your work forward. You also have the ability to work without predefined routines or guidance.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Headquarters Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sörell, email@example.com 08 522 54 986
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.