As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
See Job DutiesArbetsuppgifter
Do you have what it takes to excel our quality processes and develop new ways to make sure Mycronic stays ahead of the competion? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. We are looking for a Quality Engineer that will strengthen our organization with focus on product and production quality. You will be working in a cross functional environment, close cooperation with production, service, suppliers and R&D with a clear goal to work with continues improvements, you will:
- Be responsible for analysis and drive corrective actions of Customer, Supplier and production related deviations and improvements.
- Responsible for quality reporting towards our internal customers and stakeholders.
- Work with continuous improvements on products and processes including monitoring and deliveries to meet our quality KPIs.
- Be part of the team implementing the LEAN methodology within the organization
This is a new position at Mycronic so you will have an amazing opportunity to build on your previous experience and be a part of Mycronics future development.Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritizeand reprioritizecome to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- 3-5 years experience working with product or production quality as a Quality Engineer or similar. Its an advantage if you have experience from the High Tech Industry.
- Experience managing smaller projects such as, external or internal product, production and process quality improvements.
- Knowledge of analytical tools, for example 8D or similar.
- Experience working in PDM and MPS systems.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing philosophy and its application.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
As a person, you
- Are results-oriented and enjoys working against KPIs. You also have the persistence to keep on working until you reach your goals.
- Have the ability to communicate well both internally and externally and build professional relationships.
- Are analytical with great technical interest
- Are driven, responsible and a problem solver. We are drawing the map as we go along and since this is a new position, you will have a lot influence creating your tasks and assignments as you see fit in accordance to the vision of the organization.
Work area: Operations
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last day to apply: Ongoing selection
Contact person: Tim Knutsson, Recruitment Consultant, Academic Work, +46 8 5225 7696, email@example.com
How to apply: Send your resume and personal letter by pressing apply further down.