As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
You will be part of our team researching and developing the technology for our pick and place machine used by the electronics industry. Together with your colleagues, you will build the multi-disciplinary knowledge needed for the next generation of cutting edge products.
As a System Test Engineer, it will be your role to perform tests, analyze the data, document and communicate the results, design experiments and develop test methods. You will be an integral part of generating solution alternatives and product innovations.
Your job tasks will concern:
- Perform tests of the complete Pick and Place System (Hardware and Software)
- Plan and document the system tests
- System risk analysis
- Configuring of the system to the right hardware and software
- Structured root cause analysis of errors
- Report results and deviations from the tests
- Participate in Product Development projects
You will be part of a highly competent team with some of the leading engineers in the world in this area. The team value teamwork, which means they will guide you and give you a great opportunity to grow into your position. Aside from this, you will be offered a development plan to make sure you get the competence needed to evolve. This position will give you a great understanding in electronics, mechatronics and software which could open up a number of future positions at Mycronic.Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? If so, Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are innovative, analytic and a true team player with an open attitude and a high level of personal responsibility. You have a passion for team development, using the best methods and processes to drive development as efficiently as possible. On top of this, you need:
- A MSc in Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Physics or other relevant area of knowledge
- Experience with Matlab programming. Knowledge in Linux is a merit.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to understand complex systems architecture
- Ability to read and understand code
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Ability to work hands-on with mechanics and electronics
As a person, you
- Are results-oriented and enjoys working against deadlines and costumers. You also have the persistence to keep on working until you reach your goals.
- Are a team player with highly developed communication skills.
- Have the ability to work structured and meticulous. You do not take unnecessary risks and are careful in your approach.
- Take responsibility for own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback. You do what needs to be done for the organization to achieve its goals.
Work area: Product Development Pick and Place
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last day to apply: Ongoing selection
Contact person: Tim Knutsson, Recruitment Consultant, Academic Work, +46 8 5225 7696, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Send your resume and personal letter by pressing apply further down.
What does Mycronic do?