If youre triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, youre exactly the type of person we are looking for. This is a oppertunity to be the person who helps the company develop to make the best online buying experience for the consumers and merchants all over the world.Information om uppdraget
Our client has an estimated hiring target of 1,500 people in 2021. They are also focusing heavily on market expansion and promoting the irregular career path. As a result, they estimate that the number of external and internal relocation and immigration cases will increase by 40% to 462 cases.
Our client need to expand their team and split the scope of the team in two: external and internal mobility, in order to be able to adequately power their growth.
We are looking for a mobility professional with hands-on experience in inbound immigration to Sweden, Germany and/or US.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and for four months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
To proceed with you application, we need you to to this test first:
Our client has also a test, and if you get 8-10 on our test, you have a good chance to pass the " real" test.Arbetsuppgifter
The Mobility consultant would be responsible for the relocation process and immigration compliance.This means:
- Managing and improving our employee relocation process
- Stakeholder Manager (suppliers - Deloitte and Crown, vendors, immigration, tax)
- Being a go-to-person for questions on e.g. tax (cross-border; business travel) and Social security (internal moves, commuters) - ensuring compliance on tax, benefits & immigration policies
Vi söker dig som
- Experience of working with mobility in-house
- Immigration and/or tax expertise
- CV in English
- You get more than 7 on our test
As a person
our client is looking for an ambitious person with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our client to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At our client they embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
A part from this you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in partnering with senior stakeholders
* Hands-on and owning your scope