Want to create marketing and brand experiences in the Nordic region? Of course, but also in a sustainable and innovative way, with a strong sense of family culture? We knew it! Join the rapidly expanding marketing team at the Swedish haircare brand Maria Nila. With over 10 new markets in less than a year, Maria Nila is one of the worlds fastest growing beauty brands and faces exciting opportunities on the global market.Information om uppdraget
We are now looking to expand the team with a business minded and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager for the Nordic markets, focusing on building Maria Nila and our exclusive brands on the Nordic arena. Together with our commercial team, field sales and educators, you will be responsible for managing, developing and implementing marketing plans to increase the brands awareness, experience and sales in the Nordic region.
The role will provide an exciting schedule with a broad spectrum of day-to-day tasks; from meetings, events and creative happenings in the local markets to building marketing plans, analysing performance and evaluate KPIs at the new Maria Nila hub in central Stockholm. In summary, youll be a key player in the marketing team, working both creative, strategically and operationally to optimize our performance in the Nordic region. You will be responsible for your own local markets and be part of global project teams together with our other Marketing Managers.Arbetsuppgifter
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop, implement and evaluate marketing plans for the Nordic markets for Maria Nila and our exclusive brands.
- Be in charge of PR agencies; setting the marketing strategy and budget allocations of the activities to optimize the outcome of the specific market, such as events, partnerships, ambassador and marketing material.
- Responsibility for our advertising and influencer marketing on the local markets.
- Proactively and independently identify the needs, resources and strategies to meet the KPIs per market and ensure strong performance. Knowledge within performance marketing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders: sharing findings, learnings and new opportunities.
- Campaign planning together with the commercial team to optimize marketing shares and engagement from our salon customers.
- Create the most attractive brands in the beauty industry.
Vi söker dig somMaria nila is looking for the one with:
- Master or bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, Economics or similar.
- 2-4 years of work experience within relevant field, preferably within brand management or digital marketing.
- Proven success within marketing and/or PR.
- Proven success within digital marketing and performance marketing.
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish. Norwegian and/or Finish is a big bonus!
- A doers mindset with good vibes!
THE PERSON THAT JOINS THE TEAM SHOULD BE:
- Great experience within the creative and complex world of marketing and PR.
- A fearless and communicative mindset with an ease to connect with new people. Great importance is attached to the personal qualities and vibes.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. Organizing, prioritizing and planning realistically is key.
- A thrive for building brands and wow experiences in new and innovative ways. Ownership and a proactive approach are highly appreciated in this team which is constantly focusing on growth and development.
- Love to travel and visit our local markets in the Nordics.
- Interest in beauty, environment and sustainability is icing on the cake.
WITH US, YOULL GET
An exciting and rewarding work in a great team of doers and creators. Here, you will have the opportunity to influence and make a big difference within the company and in the beauty industry overall, as were on a journey to become leading within sustainable beauty.
On this journey, our day-to-day work is led by a company culture that guides us to Be Ambitious, Act Friendly and Take Ownership, where our key values within sustainability, innovation and family culture goes into every detail of our work. For the right person, there are great opportunities ahead!The position
This is a full-time position with a 6-month probationary employment, based at our new Maria Nila townhouse office in central Stockholm at Östermalmsgatan 19. You will be a part of the Field Marketing team (Nordics & UK) and spend some great time travelling abroad to various destinations.
Great importance is attached to the personal qualities as well the motivation for the role and Maria Nila as a company.Other:
- Starting August or according to agreement
- Recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, but you will be hired by Maria Nila directly. They wish that all questions regarding this roll is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.