As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
Do you have what it takes to excel our Engineering Change Management & Documentation Control department? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a significant role with a strategic level of impact. It will be your mission to assure and develop the product data lifecycle management which includes engineering change management, product packing and configuration management. The responsibility includes also an outsourced part which is document control, translations and technical documentation such as user and service manuals.
You will be managing a team of approximate 6-10 engineers where the size of the team is determined based on the current project portfolio need. As Manager you will be responsible to plan and manage the competence and balance towards the portfolio and lead activities to find creative solutions to deliver on time.Your responsibility will be:
- Develop and provide quality assured engineering change management including product packing and technical documentations
- Develop competences and resources within the project portfolio and be responsible for the departments competence growth to support the long term needs
- Drive standards and use of global guidelines
- Development and maintenance of relevant development tools according to the tools strategy
Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You have strong leadership skills and you are a good team builder with the ability to engage the whole team. As a person you have an open attitude and the ability to adapt your communication on all organizational levels. You have a positive mind-set and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to be structured, flexible, prioritize and reprioritize, come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- A bachelor or masters degree in electronics, mechanical engineering, physics or other relevant area
- 3 years of leadership or management experience
- Experience in engineering change management or in document control
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in outsourced development
- Experience in integration and verification / quality assurance methods
- Experience in process management & change management
- Experience in working in a global organization
The position fits you who like to drive change in an inspiring environment at the very forefront of the electronics industry. Mycronic is on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expanding worldwide. As Manager you will get the chance to be part of that journey and develop your leadership skills and your knowledge in engineering change management on both a strategic and global level.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Elin Yeap, email@example.com.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
What does Mycronic do?