“Our strength is to work with technology and digital solutions in combination with a deep understanding of the business perspective and strategy. We link our customers' needs for long-term business and organizational development with digital solutions that are at the forefront. ” As a Management Consultant, you will be involved from the beginning in building a new growing department within Tech and data. In the role, you will, among other things, handle all aspects of business and business development. Do you have any years of experience in IT and digitization, or have you worked as a consultant before? Then you can be the one we are looking for!Arbetsuppgifter
As a Management Consultant, you handle all aspects of business and business development, such as projects and program management from start to finish. Projects you may be responsible for can for example be strategy development, system implementations, organizational development and introduce new working methods based on frameworks such as SAFe. In the role, you will also be responsible for new and additional sales in the form of responding to inquiries and preparing presentations for client meetings.Furthermore, you will...
- Possibly, and by agreement, have personnel responsibility for developers and IT project managers
- Lead and coach your employees in their daily work
- Manage clients and stakeholders, such as product owners, project teams, steering groups, management teams and suppliers
- Stay up to date with new digitization trends
- Actively participate and get involved in forums, conferences and networks to develop the department's skills
In this recruitment, there is also a requirement to send in your grades, preferably at the same time that you send in your application. The grades will be part of the overall assessment. We will also place great emphasis on your personal skills. The competencies we see as particularly important are:
- Have a relevant master's degree
- Has a few years' experience of working in IT and digitalization, for example as a consultant or experience in business development / analysis, change management or product owner
- Has previous experience of project management
- Has good knowledge of both Swedish and English in speech and writing
- To thrive in the role of Management Consultant, we believe that you have a technical interest and a sense of business.
You are offered:
- Builds relationships
The recruitment process will include:
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Health insurance
- Bonus model, general and performance-based
- Salary change can be made against e.g. more occupational pension and a company car
- Telephone interview with Academic Work (15 min)
- Competence-based interview with Academic Work (approx. 1 hour)
- Problem solving test + personality test + case
- Interview with Valcon (approx. 1 hour)
- Reference making + decision + background check
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work. We do not accept applications via email, for specific questions about the position, these are answered by the responsible recruitment consultant: email@example.com.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.